In the Municipality of Casacanditella, historic valuable building formerly used as a pasta factory, developed on 3 levels above ground as well as attic, basement room, barn and warehouse with large plot of land of about 11,000 square meters surrounding.
The building is located in the flat part of the municipal area, built in 1900 entirely in masonry, and is one of the few examples of industrial archaeology that has come down to our times, the building looks majestically structurally intact with a surface of over 600 square meters, with original quality finishes around the numerous windows on the four sides, on the left external side it is still possible to admire the water wheel used to produce electricity and the related power channel. The building is composed as follows: ground floor three large rooms formerly used for the sale of pasta, warehouse and engine room, then access to two underground rooms with low floors with evidence of graffiti left by the soldiers of the Wehrmacht dating back to the period of German occupation. On the first and second floors various rooms used for drying and storing the pasta produced, the structure has an original freight elevator compartment of the time and numerous fireplaces for heating the structure, which given the industrial nature of the time is made with attics very elastic and light wood. Included in the sale are a barn and a warehouse. in addition to a large plot of land adjacent to the building, almost entirely flat.
Particular property with various possibility as destination usage…
- ID: 10561
- Published: July 7, 2020
- Last Update: July 8, 2020
- Views: 63